How much do you charge to list an item?
Just like traditional auction houses The Sell It Now Store™ charges a commission on the sale of items. These fees are based on the type of item and auction venue. The fee breakdown is negotiable when consigning a large estate, collection or high value vehicle. The fees below are what we currently charge:
- All auction sales outside of automobiles and recreational vehicles are subject to a 25% commission plus associated auction fees.
- Automobiles & recreational vehicles with a final selling price above $5,000 are subject to a 10% commission plus associated auction fees.
- Automobiles & recreational vehicles that fall under $5,000 are subject to a 20% commission plus associated auction fees.
How do I know what my item is worth?
The Sell It Now Store™ provides a free valuation of items prior to accepting consignments. The valuation process can be started via e-mail by sending us pictures and/or lists to email@example.com. We can also make an on-site appointment for larger items such as classic cars or jukeboxes.
Do I need to drop off my items at your store?
No, e-mail pictures and information to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us to make an appointment for evaluation. For a large estate or collection, The Sell It Now Store™ can setup an on-site evaluation.
What types of items do you sell?
- Vintage Classic and Muscle Cars, Trucks or Motorcycles, Gas Pumps, Automobilia, Petroliana
- Vintage Advertising Signs, Antique Coin Operated Arcade Machines, Slot Machines, Pinball Games,
Trade Stimulators, Music Boxes, Vintage AMI, Seeburg, Wurlitzer, Rock-Ola Jukeboxes, as well as Jukebox Collections
- Older McIntosh, Marantz, JBL, Altec, Klipsch and other Stereo and Audio Gear, Record Collections
- Vintage Gibson, Fender, Gretsch, Mosrite and other Guitars and Amplifiers
- Older USA and European made Musical Instruments including Saxophones, Banjos and Drum Sets
- Herman Miller, Knoll and Other Mid-Century Designor Furniture
- Gold and Silver Coins, Rolex and other Designer Watches & Jewelry, Sterling Silver Flatware & Tea Sets
- Tiffany and other turn-of-the-century Electric Lamps & Lighting
- Charity Auction Items
- Real Estate Auction Services
- Brokered Auction Sales of Fine and Decorative Art Collections
- and much, much more